Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,447 through 4,452 (of 4,876 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalia Siaulys
      Participant

Hi!

My name is Natasha and I am a russian woman with jewish roots living in Sweden.

Its my second attempt with Kabbalah Revelead course. Due to the chronic illness i couldnt continue first time i joined the group. But curiosity in me grew even bigger so here i am – trying again to find answers to the question why am i here 🙂

Rohit
      Participant

Hi. Iam here in search of the answers to some of my questions in spirituality. Hope to find them here.

Hari haran
      Participant

Hi, i am Hariharan from India.I joined this course to explore myself and to know why do humans suffer.

1. Hi am Obinna from ABUJA Nigeria.. I am interested in learning one or two things here.. Hope am welcome
      1. Hi am Obinna from ABUJA Nigeria.. I am interested in learning one or two things ngs here.. Hope am welcome
      Faraz Shamim
      Participant

Shalom, Faraz here wants to know the top secrets of realm and would apply it to thou’ serenity. Peace must not b Betterment’

Viewing 6 posts - 4,447 through 4,452 (of 4,876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.