Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,459 through 4,464 (of 4,877 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eliud Odhiambo
      Participant

Hi, I am Eliud from Kenya and I would like to learn Kabbalah.

Gilbert
      Participant

Hi,am Gilbert I would like to learn kabbala I have been living my life for spiritual

Manab Kalita
      Participant

Hello i am Manab from Assam,India.I really want to know the power of kabullah.

Ayanna
      Participant

Hello I am Ayanna (blessed and innocent).  I have been a spiritual student my entire life.  I have long wanted to learn more about the Kabbalah but have never previously found anyone or any course that was authentic and could direct me in my studies.  I am so glad I found this.

Salman Gabriel
      Participant

Hi… I am Gabriel from Romania… Iam a Master Trainer in NLP, Business and Mindset Trainer and Coach. I learned and practiced those things for more than 25 years and studied with the best trainers in the world. One of the programs that made a very powerfull impresion on me and the best explination about reality was “The Power of Kabbalah” by Michael Moscowitz.. So…, I really looking forward for this course. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

chris seckler
        Participant
        • I’m Chris usa hope I’coming thru.I am a life time searcher and just touched on Kabbalah a few times with a deep growing appetite for a completion thank you soooooh! Much. I Believe I need to complete before My body dies?
      Ganesh Wabale
      Participant
      1. Hi I’m ganu from Pune India. I have curious about what’s kabu and will be change my life where have lot’s of daily issue and barin pains getting tired of my whole body..
Viewing 6 posts - 4,459 through 4,464 (of 4,877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.