Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,477 through 4,482 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Danish Khan
      Participant

Hello iam danish khan from Pakistan. I live in the capital of Pakistan islamabad. I have done my bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of sindh jamshoro Pakistan and now iam preparing for job.

Well, I have many questions about life to be answered and I hope this course could help me out.

Danish Khan
      Participant

Hello, iam danish khan from Pakistan. Live in islamabad, I have get degree in political science from the University of sindh. Currently iam preparing for job.

As I have many questions about life unanswered and I hope this course could help me with answering some questions.

Greetings to everyone I’m Chernor sesay from the republic Sierra Leone, it’s my pleasure, I’m interested to know what Kabbalah is

Nick
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Nick. I moved with my family to Canada 6 yrs ago. I feel I’m stuck all the time. Energy gone. I need to un-stuck! I’m blocked within my being. No answers yet, either from mainstream medicine nor religion!

Hope to find at least some of the answers on this course. Let’s see…

Ani Maria
      Participant

<div style=”display: none;”></div>
      Hi,

I am Anitha. I am here to improve my inner self and to have peace of mind.

Richard
      Participant

Hi,

I am Richard from the U.K. I have been studying various esoteric wisdom traditions from around the globe for approximately 30 years, and I make my living as a Professional Acupuncture practitioner, and  use other related disciplines, such as Sekkotsu (Japanese bone setting.) and various forms of Herbal prescriptions and also Hypnotism.

I have studied with Buddhist monks, and various priests in different types of meditation. I also have a very long background in the Martial Arts.

Kabbalah is something that has cropped up time and again in my endeavours, it’s something I have attempted to understand before from different perspectives and paradigms.

Recently it seems that his knowledge has come, “Knocking on MY door.” By way of the 72 names of G-d and, so I found this course online synchronistically.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,477 through 4,482 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.