Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,741 through 4,746 (of 4,875 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ray
      Participant

Hello, I am Ray and I am gaining more understanding. At the age of 75 I am still learning.

Betelhem
      Participant

I am betelhem from ethiopia, i want to know my existance of in this world. I know there is a hidden truth from everyone.

Renu Nagpal
      Participant

I am Renu from India

De ZNX
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Greetings everyone,</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>My name is Zafir and I’m from Pakistan. I’m into spiritual matters such as asking the most mainstream question, ‘why?’. Why is life created, why all the suffering etc. So, I hope my journey over her, and, of course, yours as well would be really insightful and fruitful for our lives!</p>
      Thank you,

~ Zafir.H

Vineeta Raizada
      Participant

Hi,I am Vineeta Raizada from India.

I have one view of reality from Indian scriptures.That is all pervading.It seems Kabbalah resembles with this,so I want to know the your version and evaluate myself to be able to become a part of supreme reality.

Helo eveyone, I am Athokpam Susanta Luwang from India. This is an awakening call for humanity and Mankind. I believe this will take me to a whole new level of understanding of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,741 through 4,746 (of 4,875 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.