Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 769 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ML
      Participant

I catch myself questionning my intentions and actions.  Since my early age, i’ve always took the path most people wound’t take, by principal of justess… Now I wonder if it’s the forces of the light that i’ve followed all those years.  Anyways, i find interesting questioning and requestioning my every moves and thoughts

William Taylor
      Participant

Shalom, I have noticed that I have been recognizing how I react in the urge inside my heart nudges me gently to think before my ego gets out of control and what I think of is love the love of the creator and I am that love and it’s not always easy all the time because the ego wants to have its way but I’m learning I have the control to make the choice to either love or to act out in a egotistical manner this course is a straightforward truth of how our creator would like us to live but then there’s that choice. the easy path of the ego makes it not so easy in the long run I’ve seen these things in my 60 years now it’s time to start listening to that Divine spark which is the voice of our Abba which is gentle and in the end results there’s true comfort thank you

tristan
      Participant

I have a deeper understand of how my perception is limited by the five senses. I am currently working on being aware of my intentions and well as recognizing my ego. It has given me a starting point to work on my self as I try to bring myself closer to the creator. living a life of service in accordance with the divine source is my goal. I hope to unlock the keys to obtaining higher wisdom and enhancing my perception in order to be of greater use in my endeavors. I continue to expand my knowledge and become more self aware

Dan
      Participant

The path I was on is telling me the same story as Kabbalah, but it’s good to have the path of light to direct me out of the wilderness.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

I can now understand more the reasons behind the pain/suffering (my own and others). It is if the Creator would not let me be comfortable or have peace in this ‘exile’ until I corrected my path. All of the seemingly random crazy events are even starting to make sense now. He has shown me His presence when I was suffering most or at my weakest. He is close to those with a broken heart. “Oh dance with me lover of my soul” and keep me as yours on the path-of-light. Shalom and blessings to all of you on this path!

Lisa
      Participant

I feel like I’m just scratching the surface.  Thankful for this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 769 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.