Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

Helping the friends is like smiling to a friend even if you don’t feel like it but you do it anyway because you know it cheers him up.

Mike
      Participant

There is much I do not know–so much, in fact, that here I can simply state my intention to continue taking courses here, attending the Sunday live sessions, learn how to do group work, be joined with a group and in that group I know this much from our retreat and the group work I was able to participate in there:

1) We don’t talk about ourselves, our families, or incidents from our lives. Speak only from the unity you feel or want the others to feel among you above faces, bodies and mundane life.

2) Speak briefly, concisely and to the point.

3) Listen intently to others, try to feel what they’re saying–and show it.

4) Don’t criticize, argue or engage in personal dialogue with anyone.

5) Each time it’s your turn contribute, even if just a few words.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Helping each other to achieve the spiritual connection in building one soul.

Rachel
      Participant

I believe it is to love others as myself especially those in the group, by so doing we help eachother in relation to correcting  our selfish ego drives and by that draw down the light?

Shalom

Beth
      Participant

I have an inclination that as I correct myself a flow is created that affects others. Not sure about this and not sure how it works. I just know that when I think well of myself, others and our world then good comes back.

ARD51306
      Participant

I suspect that we attract the Light by using the group as a mirror to our needed correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.