Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jazmir
      Participant

Because we apply the law Love your Neighbor.

Steve Miley
      Participant

I would imagine this means other points in the heart that are associated with your group. I don’t believe it would be referring to other people on the spiritual path because they may be focusing on the eastern religions or some other theological or philosophical design, and not know what you’re necessarily talking about in particular in regards to Kabbalah, and it certainly is not talking about, your every day person in the street, although doing good deeds is great at all, if you start talking about the light that reforms people are going to look at you like you’re a complete nut bag.

Patrick
      Participant

This will help my inner light being reshaped.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

From what I comprehend
      The group join in and by having the point In the Heart and the thought for their benefit not your own the next step will be revealed.
      I personally are very excited about achieving a spiritual level where I only perceive another’s essence not how they look. Currently, when I encounter someone my thoughts go right to thoughts of judgment in every aspect of their existence and find it to be overwhelming at times

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

Helping others, without care of “SELF” Truly caring for the needs of the other!

Ken
      Participant

more focus. more energy.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.