Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth
      Participant

My desire for this course is to become part of a community and develop a kli so we can all closer approach equivalence of form with the creator.

ARD51306
      Participant

To grow in Light and love.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I feel a need to understand life and thereby my own life and my role in the Existence. I wish to be better at living life. To do that, I must gather more will to live. Kabbalah have succeeded in giving me a reason to live (beyond the few people who would surely miss me (knowing that I would be missed has never really been a good reason for me)). I need that reason to strengthen my will to live to be the best humanbeing that I can be, there is not much else I want to work on in This World. I used to think that the world was just not right, now I see it is partly because I am in it, not doing my job of correcting myself.

I am here to build connections with likeminded people and to learn what ever KabU has to offer.

I hope/know that the womb/Light will help me in NOT trying to escape my darkness by using food, sugar, cigarettes, cofee and other forms of escape from my 3D existence. 🙂

Rachel
      Participant

My expectation or intention is more of the creator, to know him more which in turn increases my love for him towards alltruism.

Paul
        Participant

I feel the same, Rune, like-minded or not, but I sense we are on the right direction and the next step in Kabbalah, the Graduate Evironment,  promises a big step forward. Not promoting anything, just my feelings. Maybe, see you there.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

From this semester I desire to desire even more to be close to the creator and be busy with kaballah.

Camila
      Participant

After crossing the barrier between the visible and the invisible I want that the Light nurture our desires of bestowal in the true sense of equivalence of form with the Creator so that our points in the heart can develop and form our Kli. What I desire to achieve in this semester is the spiritual connection with the group to be active in the correction of humanity within the principles of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.