Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Martina
      Participant

Up til now we didn’t know (feel, understand, expect) a connection. Now we are being transformed into the next phase. Let the light guide and teach us and channel us closer and closer to the end goal.

Sharon
      Participant

I would like for the light to influence and evolve me in such a way that I feel the other students as greater then myself. I want to transform my egoistic desires to altruistic desires through the minyan. In this semester my desire is that I gain a deeper connection with the Creator through the love of the other students.

julie
      Participant

To feel the Creator through the heart of others.

Boke
      Participant

I want learn more about Kabbalah. I want to be more consious of my self, the world, of my desires and of the desires of others. In this semester I desire to be more connected to my fellow students. I want to learn more how we can connect together in a groupo according tho the Kabbalah method. I am eager to learn how I can be more involved in life and in connection with other people.

I want to learn how to feel my other student fellows as part of “me”. I want to learn to connect.

Shadi
      Participant

I want to expand my knowledge of Kabbalah, elevate spirituality, and achieve parity of form with the Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.