Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mike
      Participant

I wish that we will all have the desire to stick with these studies and we can all approach the Ladder together.

Harry
      Participant

I wish you all that you wish for yourself, I wish through the creators grace that you travel down the path of light, I wish for all humans to travel down the path of light so we can rebuild the collective soul and end as much suffering as possible

Sung Woo
      Participant

Connect

Kayce
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>.I wish that together  we understand how to connect our individual sparks of desires back into one great mutual  desire.  By achieving  this spritual strength together will guide us to find ways to become vessels  for the creator.
      Maria
      Participant

Hi, I wish you all to be able to understand what you are looking for.

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

I wish to recieve only so that I may bestow to the friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.