Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

I wish for ALL to attain Love, Light, Truth, Peace, Compassion, and union with the Divine. To rebuild the collective soul we must realize that we are ALL One and vibrate with the higher worlds through the Law of Equivalence of Form by each becoming a bestower instead of a receiver. At this point our Kli will become a receiver of the Light of God/Nature.

Camila
      Participant

I wish you all develop the intention to bestow to we expand our point in the heart together and by doing it so we can perceive the higher levels of reality and in this way get closer to the creator and become a vessel for the light.

Nancy Arnold
      Participant

I think John Lennon said it well in his song, Imagine. I hope someday we can join the Creator and the world will live as one. I hope I’m not the only one. We all have the same desires for connection and love. I wish for all of us a connection to the Creator, an end to egoism and the ability to share the light or bestow light/love to others.

Douglas
      Participant

I wish that myself and all of you find meaningful connection!

Joanne Kabu-W10
        Participant

Nancy, I love what you wrote.  The song Imagine is my favorite.

Abel
      Participant

I wish that we all can achieve our goal of overcoming egoism and attaining the creator by supporting each other with our best wishes.

Dr Dan
      Participant

I wish to everyone to detach themselves from the egoist side of their personality and focus more on the bestowing. Focus more on becoming the creator instead of the creature. Learn how to change your actions to being more about helping others vs helping yourself. Selfishness has no place in the science of Kaballah and selflessness is what should be practiced by many.

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.