Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juliana
      Participant

I wish for all the friends to be joyful and to tangibly feel the connection with the Creator.

Michael Schwartz
      Participant

I wish for us all to achieve spiritual awakening.

Shane
      Participant

I wish them including me to find the truth

Denis Sarmento
      Participant

I wish we all could find the connection with each other’s heart and from that we may bring light into our surroundings.

Dragan
      Participant

I wish for us all to achieve our goals ,desire

John Allen
      Participant

I wish for all of us to remember that this is a world of outcomes. That the obstacles put into our path are lessons to be learned, or corrections to be made. Also, I wish that we can all look at others as our brothers, sisters, parents and children. It is easier to wish to bestow on someone you care for.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.