Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 626 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Actingraphy
      Participant

I wish all of us to really touch the essence of liberation beyond any foggy mind or cloud of doubts. I wish you to really become an open vessel for Light.

Jose
      Participant

Let’s climb the ladder together

Rae
      Participant

I love this and wish for you all to have this sense of pleasure and satisfaction. I wish for you all to be happy, joyous and free! Peace is a reality ❤️ Gratitude to you all!

Ben
      Participant

I wish that when we plan an action we consider equivalence of form and seek to be altruistic and not egotistical.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Hello all, I hope we can all wake up to the divinity of the creator and his relationship to us.  I wish for all of us to be happy and to get closer to each other and the divine together.

Charlotte
      Participant

Hi everyone. Hope you all have a good week. Good luck in your learning this week.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 626 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.