Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 1,069 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Perceiving that it’s all good

Vivian
      Participant

I am hoping to understand all levels.  We need specific info/knowledge/perception for this virtual level.  Even if it is an illusion, there seems to be something that we must do to keep on track.  We cannot ignore it.  But the spiritual perception is the one that counts, as it were.  Everything else seems to be just signposts to the perception that brings us to awareness of our actual spiritual equivalence of form with the Creator.

Brennan
      Participant

I hope to be able to get closer to the Creator, so that I may see reality as He would most like for me to see it.

John Caton
      Participant

I truly don’t know. Is there an upward limit? If not, then I’m not yet able to relate to the concept. If there is an upward limit, what are the limiters? I have a journey ahead, don’t I?

Francis Carrier
      Participant

On the path of the perception of reality that the Creator have, so we may better understand it and its intention.

Oguzhan YILDIZ
      Participant

To take us to the level of divine perception.

Viewing 6 posts - 493 through 498 (of 1,069 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.