Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Juanita
      Participant

Hi Juanita.  I always have known that there  was none else but H m. I would always say that to people. I am glad that what I have always believe is being proving. I am hungry for more and this is why I am here. thank you guys very much.

Leanne
      Participant

The sensation is brings me is a deep sense of peace.  I may not understand my suffering due to the limits of my human perspective.  But if I truly feel in my heart that there is none else besides Him, then I can lean in to that, trust that, find faith in that.  I can include that in my prayers by saying – I don´t understand this situation, help me see as you see, help me align with your perspective.

Michael
      Participant

A great sense of security and peace, because it means there is nothing random, there is no “evil” or opposing entity to the Creator.  A sense of certainty that all that is, all that happens, is the Creator.

John
      Participant

He, the Creator, the Nature, IS.  I AM THAT.  There is nothing else to BE.

Dustin Caldwell
      Participant

I feel like an extension of the Creator, like the eyes and ears of the Creator, like I am a vehicle and He is driving me. It brings me a feeling of deep inner peace and wholeness.

Vania
      Participant

The art of the artist, belongs to the artist. It does’nt exist without him. That´s our reality aswell.

We are his art I guess. There is nothing without him. He is everything, including his own creation.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 363 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.