Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      James Wright
      Participant

It is a shift from seeing the world in terms of how it benefits me to how can I benefit others and serve the Creator.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

The realisation that you and your other(s) are both the subject and object: we are all One.

Mihaela
      Participant

It means waking up from a dream in which only you are the most important. To wake up to the reality in which everyone is the most important and everything is a miracle.

Andrew
      Participant

What does it mean to connect with others? To put aside my “I”, my ego, and to open to them in a loving, bestowing way, above my ego.

In what desire are we connected? In the desire to ATTAIN the Creator. To connect with The Reality and not just live in the illusion we’ve been in while we were/are dominated and enslaved by our ego.

David Edwards
      Participant

To be as one man with one heart

Kári Allansson
      Participant

I don’t know what it means, but I have heard good things about it! The desire for spirituality.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.