Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sal
      Participant

This is so great what l am learning. l just want more and more. lt’s what l being looking for all my life.

Maria
      Participant

To only want to give, to fulfill, to bestow everything that has been created.

Ehud
      Participant

peace, love, bestowal because desire after us, that finally we will be similar/same as Him

Mary
      Participant

everything is good. nothing changes, other then our perception of it.

craig
      Participant

What a difficult question.  Perhaps, by virtue of the Creator being the all, the analogy would be that we are within the Creator’s dream and the Creator’s view is through the perspective of every thing, atom, person, animal, energy etc. I think the difficulty here is that we do not have the words or experiences to describe this.  But suffice to say, it may be like a lucid dream.

Namron
      Participant

The creator view of reality, I think, it should be like a programmer views his app.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.