Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Katel
      Participant

That all of what is written in the books of Kabbalah i.e. Zohar, Torah etc are written in the language of branches and is not what it seems literally. Woow, i began to wonder if i have been living a lie all my life!

Tamar
        Participant

I totally agree! And curious to find out about developing the 6th opening for the “light”:)

Raquel
      Participant

For long time I have been having issues with the term “Religion” as it seems (to me) removed from the spiritual connection I seek with the Creator. The definition of religion given in this class resonated in  a deep way within me. Thanks

suzanne
      Participant

The language of branches, we live in a wold of outcomes not causes, and complete reality is not here in the corporeal but in the hidden upper worlds? –mind blown.  And there is an answer to the question-what is the meaning of my life?  I am at a loss for words but I’ll give it a try–i feel a softening of rigid perspectives and stretching, nurturing to support the stretching so it doesn’t break.  Shalom

Joshua
      Participant

“After leaving the cave, Rashbi
      gathered nine students”

“Baal HaSulam described Rashbi and his students as the only beings who
      achieved perfection, the 125 spiritual degrees that complete the correction
      of one’s soul.” -pp. 8, 9, Prologue, The Zohar,  Rav Michael Laitman

Rashbi and his nine students.

“Ten are the numbers out of nothing, and not the number nine, ten and not eleven.” -Sefer Yetzirah, ch. 1, v. 4

Is there a connection?

Hi Joshua,

Yes, there is a connection. This is because the structure of the 10 sefirot is the blueprint of all reality. So when Rashbi and his students gathered in a group of 10, it was easier for them to make themselves similar to this spiritual structure and reveal it. We too will work in groups of ten in the more advanced semesters here on KabU.

Albert @ KabU

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

The focus on inward development is appreciated. The human mind on its own is so vast, I’ve always felt like I’m only using a small portion of it even when really applying myself. I want to sharpen and develop the amazing and divine gift that consciousness and see how much of nature I can really understand.

David J
      Participant

To understand that all the hate in our world has a reason helps calm. Love feels larger in life all around us. May our desire for nature’s help to correct us strengthen.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.