Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rivka
      Participant

What gave me a new understanding of the process, so as I continue learning using all three actions, Rav, Books and the Group,the Upper Thought builds new internal Forms, which become more similar to the Upper Thought, until it becomes the “self”, and then we rise. This blew my mind and at the same time gave me a new perspective on learning, myself, my perspective and thoughts of bringing the world kli to Correction.

Seraphim
      Participant

But I DON’T draw “a complete blank” when you ask me (a real educator) what is “missing in education” (and I think it’s rather presumptuous of you to think the most people would draw “a complete blank.” ). I can tell you exactly what’t missing in education:

1. Meditation and contemplative practice (connection to Spirit).
      2. An authentic education in the arts and music (connection to Soul).
      3. A holistic and integrated education in sapient physicality, which is the opposite of “sports.” In short: Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Eurythmy, PanEuRhythmy, et al. (connection to the Body)

In all of these ways, modern education has gone astray and has lost the vital, integral connection to reality.

Beth
      Participant

Just so grateful. I really need to just give myself time to absorb, not to think!

Rachel
      Participant

I am just amazed

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

Thank you so much Julian for the LIVE lesson! I enjoyed it so much and it was so interesting. I could listen to the questions and your answers for so many more hours.

Raiza
      Participant

After every session, Im in wonder… How gratefull I am for being here, thanks God, and KabU team. 

Julian, Tony, Melody and other light workers… Thank you so much❤️💫🙏

Miryam
        Participant

I’m with you, Raiza. My gratitude is boundless.

Raiza
          Participant

Love you Miryam, thanks for live session’s questions, nice to meet you and your good vibes❤️❤️❤️

Miryam
          Participant

My love and appreciation for you as well, Raiza.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.