Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

Beginning to feel others outside of me as within me and All as Shekinah  becoming One with Creator ❤️

Beautiful! What beauty in All Life! And even though I am shown the Left Line I am grateful and know I will feel the Right Line again soon and the Spiral Dance will continue!

Shel
      Participant

I love that Tony took the time to add sauce to the strawberry shortcake. 💜

D
      Participant

The explanation of the screen, 6th sense, was the most pivotal point of the lesson this week.

Marli
      Participant

There have been many helpful analogies so far, but one that stuck with me was the description of a baby in a crib being unaware of the surrounding world.

Elvis
      Participant

the lessons are getting more and more interesting as we progress,, what blew my mind most of all is the presentation on the tree of life and how the ten sephirot is interconnected the science of the human emergence also  in relation with how the four phases of the sephirot   structures have been broken down and also the subject on the upper nine. and achieving the system is called the massauh

craig
      Participant

If I had to name one concept that expanded my mind in the week 4 lessons, it was that the 4 stages -behina aleph to behina daleth – are the fundamental stages of creation and thus, their “fingerprint” is present in everything that is.  Everything physical and spiritual extrapolates back to these 4 stages.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.