Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sj
      Participant

I cried reading some of the materials for week 5. Recognizing my own massive egoism and also the beauty of what’s being offered… It’s overwhelming in a good way.

M H
      Participant

Matt 22;37-40   love thy neighbor as thyself and Love God with all thine heart.  On these 2 commands hang  all the laws and the prophets.  Confirmed to me again though Kabbalah.  This is the door. Loving my friend as myself will bring me closer to loving the creator with all my heart (bestowal). Hope is alive within me.

sj
        Participant

Yes! I thought this too 🙏

Ann Stephens
      Participant

We are being asked to do the impossible – putting anyone’s, much less everyone’s needs ahead of our own. Yet Kabbalists have reached this level of attainment. This is the mountain I have been looking to climb my whole life. I’m not even in the foothills yet, but I see some people ahead who may be willing to assist…

Laurel
      Participant

I realize now after reading this week that I am not to correct the world but my egoistic mind. It will be only through loving others as myself altruistically that I will be a part of ridding the world of egoism that is the true bringer of conflict, separation, pain and suffering.

Jennifer
      Participant

I’ve been deeply moved by all I have learned so far in the coursework.  It seems simple and yet so deep – hope that makes sense.

Todd
      Participant

that in some way I am responsible for the whole world.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.