Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ann
      Participant

The point in the heart inspired me the most.

I learnt that i need to recognize the ego in me and correct it if not alligned with the equivalence of form, in every aspect of my life.

I wish all my fellow students a great journey in Kabbalah.

Reguil
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The will to bestow.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

That I leaned more towards receiving than giving in certain areas.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish for my fellow students to use Kabbalah as a lifestyle and to get closer to the Creator.

Letta
      Participant

I have found Kabbalah to be a life’s work. It’s not something you’re done with after a few years of studying.

Once the point in your heart has revealed itself, there is no going back to how it was before.

I wish my fellow students good luck and wisdom on their path.

Kyle Grafstrom
      Participant

What inspired me is that there are thousands of souls before me who have made this realization that all their egoistic desires are futile and there must be a spiritual answer.

I learned about myself that I am going to keep coming to the place where money, property, prestige, knowledge won’t be enough to fulfill me.  I have to pursue this course as the most important thing in my life.

I wish for my fellow students that they will take this process one day at a time and be patient with themselves and the process to achieve oneness with the Creator.

Frank Shongwe
      Participant

Everything is start to make sense. I am grateful for the opportunity and can’t wait for the practicals

Miho
      Participant

All spiritual things I have heard around my life  from different people and places are now start connecting each other!

What they have said  were basically same.

Simply It is amazing!!

Kabbalah way’s explain very well.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.