Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      James
      Participant

The thing that inspired me the most about Kabbalah Revealed was the close connection to what we call science.  Add wisdom and light to scientific theories and you have the spiritual idea of Kabbalah.

The thing that inspired me the most in this course is learning about the spirituality side of the meaning Kabbuh. I learn that within myself, I can connect with the upper universe and communicate my thoughts towards it. Find meaning for existence very important in these modern times and it is only just the beginning. I wish for fellow students in my spiritual development is to practice self enlightenment to transform and become the best version of themselves.

Ptr
      Participant

I wish for the students  equivalence of form  with the Creator for all.

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

Learning that there is another dimension that we can perceive  via equivalence of form love others

Hensy
      Participant

It was a great course. Can’t wait for the next! Thank You!

Soraziz
      Participant

I am happy to learn that I can reach equivalence of form with the Creator, but I’ve also learned that I’m VERY different from him (opposite even). I wish that all students will reach equivalence of form in this lifetime and pull us through.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.