Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tracey N
      Participant

I was most inspired by the nature of the relationship between our desires and the underlying intention, and how the correction of that can effect the whole system in a positive way. I have discovered the nature of my own egoistic desires and found them to be more all-pervasive than I ever realised before. I hope all the students can make progress on their connection with the Creator.

NAT
      Participant

The most inspiring was to learn about kelim being the building materials, desires the building blocks and intentions as tools in path to equivalence of form.  I have learned to be more discerning about intentions behind my actions, mindful about the desires striving to find creative ways to modify my selfish desires into altruisrtic ones.  I wish for others to grow into equivalence of form with Creatoe every day even if just only by 1%

Gennadi
      Participant
      1. Most inspired me to understand how this world is concealed from the upper world and how the roots interact with the branches.
      2. I learned about myself to recognize the egoistic qualities of my desires.
      3. I wish for my fellow students to get the force that will correct their egoistic qualities to the quality of bestowal.

a deeper understanding off equivalence of form and learn about the Sixth Sense in other senses to think like the Creator love like the Creator be kind to be more like the Creator

Matanah
      Participant

1) The students’ questions are inspiring.  Each chapter is more enlightening than the other.

2)  I learned that the struggle in life is real. The lessons justified my existence.

3) I wish that each student would attain adhesion with the Creator.

Robert
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?
      All of these people coming together to seek the Creator.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?
      How far away I am from the Master plan.

3.What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      That they adhere to the Creator each morning and never let Him go.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.