Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard Lively
      Participant

I am not sure i can fully understand what it means to “bestow” as i am not even sure if I have “developed a Masach” So i tried to tell myself “I am listening for this to be a pleasure until you, great and wonderful creator”.  I kept trying to hold on to that idea and it was suddenly like I had ADHD (which i do not).  I could not concentrate on the words, and i kept having different “reshimot” appear.  I am sure this is part of the Egoist in me, that is simply battling or rejecting light on a spiritual platform.  But without true revelation of what is beyond again I can only assume this is why I could not hold the “intention” i do not truly understand yet.  It is possible I could have a screen, or even be in bestowal, but until I have an actual guide to help me understand these sensations i have concluded this again is the brain and the ego working together to rationalize what neither can truly understand without someone who is experienced in such matters to understand such things to help confirm or deny what one feels inside.  I would say this is the hardest part about spirituality in general, “we walk by faith” not sight.

Sol Belo
      Participant

I felt waves and sensations: and I tried to shake myself as if to savor what I was feeling was real. Did I imagine that or – oh heck, I did it again and I had the reverent feeling.

henry
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>La sensación al leer y escuchar tanto en ingles como en hebreo fue de paz. Luego un corto lapso de sueño, en el que me ví con letras hebreas adheridas en el lado derecho de mi cuerpo</p>

kevin jackson
      Participant

In listening to both versions, I went into it with the intention to absorb what I was listening to and felt sensations of something unlocking inside of me, however when I listen to the Hebrew version of it, the sensations intensified and are still there even as I reflect writing this… 💖 I can only imagine what will happen if we use our senses in the way it was intended for us to use them… 🤔

Rachel
      Participant

Interesting

Christianne
      Participant

During the lessons I got more and more the urge for more. The lessons are fascinating, the amazement is so great that it was written in the earlier years and is now unfolding for us in the 20th century. Yes I really think the world needs it now to come to a better connection, better society in love for all people around the world. After each lesson I became more and more curious and impatient and wanted to start reading the book . I asked myself why? Why did I come to this book now and what does it do to me? I really want to improve my egoism and come to more altruism, more love for the people around me. I learned that my actions affect all of humanity. And therefore wants to deal more and more cautiously with what I think, want and do. I notice on hearing the text, also in Hebrew I saw in my mind the Rabbis in the midst of their group of students. And am very happy that I too am in a group of ten and can learn more about kabbalah and the book of Zohar
      and yes I want to learn about Hebrew language and culture

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.