What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What have you discovered about Kabbalah that was new to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

de kracht van de natuur ; het Goddelijk Licht en de verbrijzelde ziel dat was nieuw en dat we moeten proberen terug to de éne ziel te komen verbinding met anderen

Christianne
      Participant

de kracht van de natuur ; het Goddelijk Licht en de verbrijzelde ziel dat was nieuw en dat we moeten proberen terug to de éne ziel te komen verbinding met anderen

peter
      Participant

The different worlds above and the purpose to climb the ladder back to origination, as well as the purpose of all earthly things being created as vessels to receive the light in order to satisfy the creators intention

M
      Participant

Kabbalah is everything, Kabbalah is the out most humanity. Everything within and surroundings.

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

My perception of reality has changed, knowing that my Creator loves and gives me light, and has the desire to delight me. Having a screen that is my 6th sense helps, when the other five can’t even comprehend what’s reality or illusion. Now I know that the Creator can never reject me or cause me to suffer, its all about expansion, correction and creating another vessel to bestow light back at him.

lucy
      Participant

What I discovered about Kabbalah that is new to me is that it is actually a science.
      Beautiful.
      Also, that the ego is meant to be used correctly and now I see the useful necessity of it. In my previous ‘eastern’ understanding, I practiced ‘holding my ego’.
      I am eager to learn and understand more.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.