What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Namron
      Participant

My best experience is that finally I understand that I don’t have to be afraid of the negative experiences, first because they will come anyway and second because I need to face them, they are a necessity, there is always something for me to learn from them.

Mary
      Participant

I am excited to go deeper.

zeinab
      Participant

the kabbalistic prayer and the power of the group

Jack Brenon
      Participant

GE and AHP connection and how it works on a large scale got my attention.  The session was jam packed with lots of concepts and went so fast, but what was really interesting is the fact that some people do not even hear what Julian was talking about even if they tried, while other cannot get enough.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

Una experiencia especial es leer los textos de Rav o escuchar las lecciones de Julián y sentir que son palabras familiares, de alguna manera conocidas. Espero tener la paciencia y fuerza para seguir adelante.

Steph
      Participant

The awareness of the importance of the group as a vessel to connect to the Creator.  Felt very much like an a’ha realization…very cool.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 259 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.