What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zeinab
      Participant

very many moments, ” there is no one else beside him” was a difficult concpet, the concealemnt where the ” evil ones” seem better of is very hard to grasp and accept and, the difference between kabbalah and religion..

Denys
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was to learn the meaning of There is none else besides him and I expect from this course just only start to love

Jack Brenon
      Participant

What struck me the most was the second concealment, and the push by the Creator toward the creature to leave the path even for those who are trying so hard to find the purpose of life.  It makes me wonder as to WHY?  It probably leaves many creatures wondering and puzzled to know if this pushback is a rejection due to lack of “Equivalence of Form”, or the Creator wants the creature to come even closer for a higher purpose?  Either way, it hurts! and gives the ego lots of openings.

Another issue that keeps coming to thought is the idea that the Creator is inside the body, and out there at the same time.  This makes it a bit difficult to reveal Him as one is lost at which way should the person direct their yearning for being closer to Him.  Maybe it is part of the concealment and done purposefully, or maybe it cannot be attained by the mind.

Eva
      Participant

Lots oh “aha” moments and lots of raw feelings/emotions stirred up. The concept of concealment is maybe the biggest, as is the best and the worst at the same time. The theory is giving reassurance to my faith that “there is non else besides Him” and I become calm, supported and cared for no matter what the circumstances are, yet when I experience the “concealment” which really feels like I’m just about to be swallowed by a black hole, the next instant feeling is anger, then next comes shame about being angry, and it takes for a while to get myself to a normal, baseline stated of feeling good. All this can happen while I’m doing whatever I have to do in everyday life and nobody really notices anything I’m going through.  So the good experience I guess is that I am able to track these emotions, sit with them and really just explore them. Well, at the end of the day my best experience is very complex and not just a “happy rainbows and unicorns” experience, and I can so strongly feel my ego wanting to experience pleasure only, that no matter how much faith I have, I do not wanna be conceiled from the Creator ever. My ego is terrified of having to do the “spiritual muscle work” to increase the vessel; I guess I’m getting an ever increasing awareness about how egoistic I am.

Michelle
      Participant

My awareness that the Creator is the source of everlasting fulfillment. The Creator created us to joyfully share with us. We receive the Creator’s joyful sharing caring nature combined with sharing with others combined with transforming (correcting) unloving characteristics with love which includes self-control, patience, sharing, encouragement, generosity, joy, wisdom, and other positive qualities of love.

Steph
      Participant

Realizing that we are all connected from 1 whole, and how it connects to the Torah.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.