What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rivka
      Participant

My best experience was learning about the Goal of the Equivalence of the Creator, The Love of our fellow beings as ourselves and many other fascinating information we need to be able to get to the point that I hope this next course will show us. How to attract the Reforming Light, create a Masach and build a Kli so as to progress in the Upper Worlds, and thus help our world.

zohreh
      Participant

My best experience from previous periods was knowing Kabbalah theoretically and understanding the nature of myself and the classes of creation and the nature of the Creator and how to turn human nature into the nature of the Creator and my expectation from this period to apply this knowledge in real life and reach the nature of the Creator. In fact in practice

Seraphim
      Participant

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
      And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
      Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
      And Eternity in an hour”
      ~ William Blake

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

Previous courses has had the same effect on me as this one and it wasn’t until this years retreat that I learned the name for it MIND BLOWN !!!

(If I wasn’t technologically impaired I would put 2 own 3 emojis of explosion right after mind blown).

To be able to understand reality for what it really is. It enlighted me on so many misconception i had about Creation and Creator, and how everything is interconected in such a way that we may re encounter our way back to the source, The Creator. Thank you for so much wisdom that can easily sum up to be anyone entire lifetime experiences. Shalom.

edgerrin
      Participant

i am lucky to have a friend who i’ve shared this course with. our relationship has flourished since coming across kabbalah revealed. this is among many wonderful experiences.

as for this course, i expect to explore the more practical side of what i’ve been learning. to learn the applications.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.