Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Our environment  and our attitude towards it

Bigbay
      Participant

This dilemma of confusion of where one’s freewill lies is well shown in the statement of Apostle Paul “the things I want to do, those I do not and the things I don’t want to do that is what I find myself doing”. He lamented there possibly would be nobody to help him out of this problem of confusion of “where freewill lies”, I believe. Your teaching aptly explains the sources of influences on our decisions and choices in life. We are more like puppets in the hands of the puppeteers DNA, education, upbringing etc., until with the wisdom of Kabbalah, I think we can learn how to align our will, decisions and actions with the altruistic forces of the Creator, so that we receive the gift of bestowal of perception of true reality. On this Kabbalah hints at the bestowal of prophecy and the Holy Spirit if I get your teachings right.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

It feels like I don’t have a free will. Where the environment  is determined  by the birth rights.

Bio Dhya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>It s about improve sensitivuty</p>

Michaela Lv
      Participant

I don’t know. I can’t even choose my environment.Something bad is happening in my environment all the time,I have to stay away from it,even though I know I can’t stay away from it all the time.

peter
      Participant

The only free will we have is the choice of our enviroment and how we view the outcome of events

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.