Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 12, 2026 at 1:24 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail? #518384
AguinaldoParticipantIt means that we have shifted reality from one perspect to another altruistic perspective.
AguinaldoParticipantWhen I’m studying although I don’t understand a thing, at the same time I feel something that I can’t explain, and I cannot apply what I’m learning on my daily life.
December 8, 2025 at 5:15 pm EST in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that inspired you, or even just gave you a fresh perspective. #469105
AguinaldoParticipantWhy is Kabbalah, so difficult to understand, the fact that I don’t understand it, it means that I have not developed the necessary kli to receive it?
AguinaldoParticipantEvery time I watched the lessons I felt something different although I was not understanding what I was studying and still I am not, I just ask the creator to develop the point in the heart that He Himself have created on me so that I might understand the lessons shared along with the related readings in each weeks.
November 26, 2025 at 4:07 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process? #467743
AguinaldoParticipantMy role in the process, should be to follow to the path of the Kabbalah in order to learn to correct my ego, and prepare my kli in order to be able to receive the light that corrects.
November 24, 2025 at 4:50 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #467584
AguinaldoParticipantI am studying Kabbalah online from Angola. How can I find a study group? When you refer to ‘group study,’ does that include online groups as well?
- AuthorReplies

