Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 27, 2026 at 6:53 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it? #520380
OliverParticipantFreedom is the ability to rise above automatic egoistic thoughts, Reforming light gives us this freedom by changing the intention from self-benefit to bestowal, letting us act from choice instead of compulsion.
September 22, 2026 at 11:16 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? #520139
OliverParticipantFor me, the best I can describe the sensation is recognising one underlying conscious process behind everything I perceive – something operating beyond my five senses, without imagining any personified Creator.
September 20, 2026 at 4:49 am EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #519952
OliverParticipantI found last semester beneficial as it kept the core principles present in my awareness, which has often been a challenge for me. I expect the course to continue in this manner.
September 16, 2026 at 1:46 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #519696
OliverParticipantAfter getting a sense of deja vu, I just wanted to check that the section of recommended reading for this week in Kabbalah Revealed is the same as week 2 (pages 100-118)? It fits both weeks, but felt it best to make sure.
OliverParticipantWhat most inspired me this semester
The material this semester was familiar to me, but the structured review helped me stay connected to it in a more consistent way. That consistency itself was inspiring — it showed me how revisiting the basics with intention can bring them back into focus.What I have learned about myself in the process
I learned how much regular attention affects my awareness in daily life. Even when the concepts aren’t new, returning to them helps me stay mindful of how I think and act, and reminds me that consistency is part of the inner work.What I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development
I wish for my fellow students to keep their point in the heart present and active. And for anyone finding the path difficult, I wish them steady persistence and the ability to see their challenges through a Kabbalistic perspective, where the effort itself becomes part of the reward.September 13, 2026 at 5:09 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually? #518424
OliverParticipantContact with the upper force is achieved when a group forms a unified desire for correction, builds a shared kli of connection, and reaches equivalence of form by annulling egoism and transforming it into bestowal.
- AuthorReplies

