Forum Replies Created
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
- AuthorReplies
- September 21, 2026 at 7:10 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520067
ChanelParticipantThe Kabbalists wrote in the language of branches. When the point in the heart awakens and one is struck with the desire to know the meaning of their life, do the answers come in the language of branches as well – be it written, through revelation, signs in life?
September 21, 2026 at 6:30 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #520066
ChanelParticipantI expect to develop a routine, a heart posture, a mindset that prepares me to receive the knowledge being shared.
ChanelParticipantHello,
I am glad to be a part of KabU’s new generation of students and technology. I’ve been interacting with the material for many years and appreciate what I’ve learned thus far and how its illuminated many things I wouldn’t have otherwise understood. I look forward to continuing to grow in understanding and connect more within the community. - AuthorReplies
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

