Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- June 27, 2026 at 6:25 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #504085
CharleneParticipantI am probably completely off key but I find it all overwhelmingly sad  –  the death of someone in tragic circumstances, the suffering physically and emotionally, that of humans, animals and the planet – it falls upon us to see it differently and internalise it with acceptance. It feels to me as a momentous task as we are merely human. (fallen). Yet after a lifetime of searching (probably lifetimes), I deeply believe that one has to bask in the ‘ Thy will is my will’. My experience is that breathing it in deeply fills me and enables me to celebrate tiny gifts but the process of living it feels like a scalding forge.
June 24, 2026 at 12:04 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #503824
CharleneParticipantJune 21, 2026 at 2:30 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #503555
CharleneParticipantTo pause before I am reactive to the things that occur in my life and in my environment and that there are benevolent forces beyond what I perceive.
June 19, 2026 at 9:57 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #503314
CharleneParticipantTo the truth and the Light.
June 7, 2026 at 5:14 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #502274
CharleneParticipantIm hoping this will be the beginning of the journey that will end in greater understanding of my purpose, my pathway, an ending of repetitive behaviours and an alignment with the Light.
CharleneParticipantHi. I am Charlene. I’ve have pursued a long spiritual journey and here I am. I want to transform and grow
- AuthorReplies

