Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- July 31, 2026 at 6:43 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #509522
CharleneParticipantQueli I am so grateful for your post as it described exactly what I have been feeling, After reading and listening to it all I just felt as though I truly don’t see the point of any of it and felt confused and  demoralised. I have been sitting with the feeling and Seth s answer did a lot to shift things for me . (Thank you Seth). I just kept sitting in it and after Tony s two videos something shifted again. I realised that I want it enough to keep pushing through, It feels as though I am climbing a very steep mountain, I can’t even see the top. I want to cry about it but I am going to continue. I see my emotions are both ego based and a result of my desire for a ‘quick fix’ and I have to just be through it.
July 28, 2026 at 3:16 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying? #509138
CharleneParticipantTo reach a place where I can feel an interconnectedness with all around me and for this to allow me to get closer to the Creator. This will be the fulfillment of my purpose here.
July 25, 2026 at 3:59 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #508811
CharleneParticipantWould my understanding be correct by thinking that we have no free will and firstly, that free will lies in the wanting to grow the point in our heart and that secondly, free will occurs in how we respond to a given situation?
July 19, 2026 at 8:42 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it? #508276
CharleneParticipantNot being contained by limitation. With the help of the Reforming Light, I can imagine that we would expand our consciousness to a place where we experience the Light and we exist in a manner befitting all  the blessings we are given.
l
July 18, 2026 at 6:53 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #508220
CharleneParticipant@ Seth. I feel I have to explain a little further about my post. The rage and despair was not about me (although at times I have felt both in relation to myself) but about what I perceive in the world around me – especially in relation to cruelty to animals or the circumstances that people have to deal with. In my minds eye I can imagine a different way of being.  I struggle to accept it, viewing it from my limited perspective.  I do think separating my earthly life from my spiritual life is certainly a solid step to be working on. Thank you for your input
July 18, 2026 at 3:49 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #508217
CharleneParticipantThank you. You are right in that I do not separate my world, I try to live it all as one. You have given me a different perspective to contemplate and practice.
- AuthorReplies

