Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 24, 2026 at 12:47 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester? #520223
CharleneParticipantI want to reconnect with the intrinsic part of me that is of the light and for it to guide me to the correct action in order to feel and fill my inner purpose. I would like to connect with others until we all experience what it is to be part of and feel the interconnectedness of all of nature..
September 20, 2026 at 9:15 am EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #519967
CharleneParticipantThe possibility of being able to feel connection is something I find really exciting. I found Julian s passion and compassion inspiring. I am hoping to be able to let the process guide me and that the culmination of it will be a new reality, a different way of being through learning to give and being part of a working group.
CharleneParticipantWhat inspired me the most is that I am possibly moving towards something I have always felt  – a sense of interconnectedness.
I learned that I am actually apprehensive when faced with the enormity of standing in front of something I have always wanted.
That they can feel the presence of the Light in their lives through this work and by doing so can be a part of something different beginning in the consciousness of the people on our planet.
September 13, 2026 at 3:19 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently? #518421
CharleneParticipantThere would not be such deep polarization. We would be able to see a common humanity and hold respect for each other. I would imagine that the world would not be as violent. We would function as a whole rather than as separate parts.
humanitySeptember 6, 2026 at 5:17 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? #516757
CharleneParticipantFor me it means to regard others as I do myself, to be aware that we are all in this together and that what I want for myself is what they do to and that my actions need to mirror this awareness. I have to work on holding this awareness at all times.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by
Charlene.
August 30, 2026 at 1:43 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence? #513245
CharleneParticipantBy committing myself to all study pertaining to the Light, and to be aware of what it is that I can give from the highest aspect of myself and so hopefully transform my egotistic being.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by
- AuthorReplies

