Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 27, 2026 at 5:52 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it? #520397
JudyParticipantAn environment that is made up of like-minded people, a point in the heart that yearns to know “why one exists”.
The people in this environment appreciate intonality rather than externality. Freedom exists in a spot.
Where:
If one can have 1 constant action every moment” consciously asking” that what is more important than having the proper “conscious intention”.
September 20, 2026 at 2:38 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? #519993
JudyParticipantThere have been times when I felt, I experienced, that “All That Is”, was inside of me and me inside of it, a feeling of balance and harmony. A Â fleeting state of being !
If I can remember to have the right intentions in all that I do this will aim me in the correct state of being. “IF”
If I can maintain the thought that there is nothing besides Him, in all that I do, Then I can be like the Creator who does only good. “If”
September 20, 2026 at 2:13 pm EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #519991
JudyParticipantEach section of the first semester was enlightening, I am grateful to have been given a doorway into this path. I wish for all students to receive what they need.
JudyParticipantIt seems that if we truly, sincerely connect, ego-less, we can generate a force of power to cover all with love.
September 13, 2026 at 3:33 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually? #518458
JudyParticipantIf we can remember to have the correct INTENTION in our acts to others, an Equivalence of Form manifests between the Creator and the Creature, a dance.
JudyParticipantGreetings to all! I wish that we all attain a permanent desire to the correct intention in this work. and connect in love.
- AuthorReplies

