Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- December 24, 2025 at 12:11 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? #472252
KyroParticipantHow? By constantly questioning reality! “There is none else besides Him” isn’t something you believe harder. It’s something you tune into, like adjusting an old radio until the static dissolves and—ah—there it is. The song was always playing.
By changing self-talk, like this, –> By choosing how is this serving my growth?” instead of “why me?” or “What can I fix here?” instead of “What is here for me?” or “What am I missing out?” instead of “I guess that’s all there is” and whoosh suddenly I see that the Light way always there, just waiting for me to slow down and listen, and wonder.
This isn’t watching yourself watching reality. We’re not floating above life like a spiritual drone. We’re inside it, but listening sideways—attuned to intention, not just outcome.
Slowing down isn’t passivity, it’s respect. Wonder isn’t weakness, it’s alignment. Questioning reality, in this case, isn’t skepticism. it’s devotion that refuses to sleepwalk.
October 14, 2025 at 7:55 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us? #459724
KyroParticipantRight now, my perception of reality often feels like Rarity at Princess Celestia’s party — dressed up and hyper-aware of every stain that could ruin the gown. I grew up in a world modeled on caution and mistrust: “Be careful, stay safe, don’t let the world touch you.” Even after much inner work, I still sometimes experience reality as a place where I must defend myself instead of participate.
Through the study of Kabbalah, I hope to transform that perception. I want to see a world that isn’t hostile but purposeful — a living field where every encounter, even the difficult ones, is part of a benevolent design. I want to feel that people around me aren’t just surviving their scripts, but that each soul carries a spark of holiness waiting to be revealed.
In short, I hope the study leads me from guarded awareness to trustful perception: to see reality as the Creator’s classroom, not a battlefield; to sense unity beneath the noise; and to walk through the party unafraid to dance, knowing the Light is everywhere — even if the dress gets a little stained along the way.
KyroParticipantHello,
I’m Kyro. I don’t quite know whether to call myself “new” or “experienced,” because my path with Kabbalah has been both — familiar and yet always new. The teachings feel less like something external I’m learning and more like a vocabulary for truths I’ve always felt intuitively.
For me, Kabbalah isn’t dry theory but a living map that connects inner work, emotions, and daily life — the correction of the vessel through heart, body, and mind together. I’m deeply sensitive to the “emotional weather” within and around me, and I see this practice as a way to keep the hidden light alive while learning to walk wisely through human chaos.
From this course I hope to reconnect with structure, language, and community — to turn intuition into conscious co-creation with the Source. I’m grateful to be here and look forward to learning and growing with you all.
Warmly,
Kyro - AuthorReplies

