Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- August 28, 2026 at 12:42 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process? #513006
KyroParticipantI guess my role is to be one brave little droplet in the endless ocean – to work with the desire that has awakened in me, let the reforming Light change my intention, and learn to reconnect my part with the whole rather than trying to carry or control the entire process?
February 11, 2026 at 10:41 am EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #481167
KyroParticipantHello!
How do we distinguish between ego resistance to connection and genuine emotional dysregulation? How should we pace participation in the environment when we are working through personal instability?
February 8, 2026 at 8:46 am EST in reply to: Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? #480824
KyroParticipantAt this stage, helping others doesn’t mean giving something spiritual, since I don’t yet have the quality of bestowal. For me, it means working with my intention in the environment — not using others for validation, control, or withdrawal, and trying to stay present even when it’s uncomfortable.
When I reduce how much I relate to the group from self-interest, I contribute to a cleaner shared space. That makes it easier for the reforming light to work on all of us, including myself.
February 6, 2026 at 2:51 pm EST in reply to: Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide. #480688
KyroParticipantSecond question:
And how do we correctly hold ‘there is none else besides Him’ without falling into fatalism or spiritual bypass, while still living responsibly in the corporeal world?
February 6, 2026 at 1:33 pm EST in reply to: Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective. #480687
KyroParticipantAn epiphany for me was clearly separating action from intention. In corporeal life, I act fully within reason — taking responsibility, using tools, effort, and intelligence, as if there is no Creator.
I get sick → I go to the doctor
I need money → I work, plan, ask, risk
I feel anxious → I don’t spiritualize it away
A mosquito dies → it’s dead, full stopI don’t spiritualize problems or bypass causality. At the same time, I don’t measure my worth or meaning by outcomes, and I don’t stop moving because certainty is missing. At the level of intention (not action) I only attribute: the result, the timing, the unfolding to the Creator. I don’t attribute meaning, worth, or identity to outcomes. I don’t conclude “this defines me”. I don’t collapse when certainty is missing. I don’t stop moving because the future isn’t guaranteed
On the other hand at the level of action or “the dream” as I’d like to call it: the world is real. Desire is real. Consequences are real. Anxiety is real. Effort is real. I play by the rules. I don’t go through walls. I don’t wait for miracles. I don’t suspend judgment or reason. I take the story seriously while I am in it.
The “dream” isn’t fake → it’s the space where desire feels real and choice exists. The work is not denying the dream, but engaging it responsibly while holding the intention that results belong to the Creator.
February 6, 2026 at 9:58 am EST in reply to: Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide. #480673
KyroParticipantI understand that faith above reason is primarily practiced in the group, where interpersonal friction is treated as coming from the Creator and used for self-correction. My question is about daily life outside the group: while we don’t apply “love above all” to ordinary transactional relationships, is it correct to say that faith above reason can still express itself as continuing to act, build, and move forward even without guarantees, while attributing outcomes to the Creator rather than freezing due to uncertainty?
- AuthorReplies

