Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 14, 2026 at 9:55 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually? #518550
RebeccaParticipantBy correcting our desires and the will to receive with altruistic intentions. I don’t really know exactly how to do it mutually….. this second part eludes me but I imagine that as we correct our desires with altruistic intentions, this will affect our reality because it will affect our environment for the better.
RebeccaParticipantI wish for all of us to be able to turn our 613 corporeal desires into the desires of bestowal.
September 3, 2026 at 11:20 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? #516622
RebeccaParticipantI am still working on it. All events in my life have led me here to take the “path of light”.
August 24, 2026 at 8:40 pm EDT in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective. #512436
RebeccaParticipantWhat most shocked me was that Kabbala is really a science. I am also glad to learn that Kabbala does not drive people crazy. I was a bit hesitant because I was under the impression that Kabbala has to be learned in groups, otherwise it could cause mental health issues as this is what i was told early on in my life.
August 24, 2026 at 8:32 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #512435
RebeccaParticipantHi, what are the fragments of Malchut? Where is the key to decode the great books? Is it learned gradually, or is it listed somewhere to start the connection to the material of interest? I was watching Geographical Kabbala and I am fascinated.
August 24, 2026 at 8:20 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #512434
RebeccaParticipantHi, my desire is to balance my inner light with outer chaos (make sense of this life). I have an endless thirst for knowledge to understand all. I also would like to learn the key to decode all the knowledge encrypted throughout the ages in the great books like the Bible, the Torah, The Zohar and most likely other amazing books such as Dante’s Divine Comedy etc.
- AuthorReplies

