Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 30, 2026 at 6:28 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it? #520620
RebeccaParticipantFreedom for me means to remain in my center regardless of what is happening around me. Continuing to build the point in my heart to allow the light to expand.
September 25, 2026 at 7:15 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520259
RebeccaParticipantGrateful for your answer! Point well taken.
September 22, 2026 at 11:08 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520167
RebeccaParticipantI know in my heart that everything is the creator. I keep getting people with a lot of chaos going on in their lives and I am compelled to always try to help them. I am wondering if they come into my circle for me to help them or is it that I am vibrating at a lower level?
September 21, 2026 at 7:55 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? #520069
RebeccaParticipantI feel a higher burning sensation to reach equivalence of form. I have always known in my heart that the creator encompasses everything we experience and what we cannot even begin to fathom. My yearning is to return home.
September 21, 2026 at 7:40 pm EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #520068
RebeccaParticipantEvery single week of the first semester I learned something new. I am beyond blessed to be on this path with you and so excited to continue adding to the knowledge and integrating it in my daily life.
September 18, 2026 at 11:17 pm EDT in reply to: Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? #519902
RebeccaParticipantWhat blows my mind is that the creator has a reason for every situation we encounter. I have learned that one of my biggest challenges is to overcome impatience. I am working on it and wish for my fellow students to be mindful and work with their limitations.
- AuthorReplies

