Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: Ask Anything #520366
    Yeabsera
    Participant

    interesting, so when i acknowlegde that I think of him, what do i do? what happenes

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520253
    Yeabsera
    Participant

    what is the menaing of shamati 29   ” when thoughts come to a person”

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520086
    Yeabsera
    Participant

    thanks, yeah no i understand it wont do anything, i just wanted a tattoo as a reminder in daily life lol

    in reply to: Ask Anything #520058
    Yeabsera
    Participant

    What is the gematria number of Ein od milvado?

    in reply to: Ask Anything #508610
    Yeabsera
    Participant

    My plan is to ofcourse be present when I can and take notes etc but other that hat, man plan Is to listen to one session minimum each week and make notes, that way I’m engaged with the environment every week also there’s the Sunday session and I read the shamati on my own, is this enough? If I’m awaka at all of these things I won’t function in my life and won’t be able to perform in the things I want to do in the day time and I don’t want to sacrifice all of these

    in reply to: Ask Anything #508589
    Yeabsera
    Participant

    is it a problem that i cant be in the lessons live? its so ealry in the morning i struggle to keep myself up…its al ittle frustraiting but the times are gonna be bad for somebody, if not for me then someone else. So it is is what it is, but am i gonna be able to move to a ten even if im not in the live sessions?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 75 total)