Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
Yeabsera
Participantidk if im asking in the wrong place but how does one apply to join a ten? and when
Yeabsera
ParticipantI try to understand this exrcept but could you walk me trough it please?
Also how do you Gianni of you see something on Instagram not breakwon in worry?
- This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
Yeabsera.
Yeabsera
ParticipantPerhaps people wouldn’t be looking to exploited each other and humanity and the planet and we could trust each other fully, even the world leaders
Yeabsera
ParticipantI’m sorry but I don’t understand, okay sure if I change my inner perception though the work the world will eventually change but what do I do in the mean time while the police are corrupt or we become sick because of the food, or free sÃ¥ each gets more and more diminished? I’m sorry if I sound gloomy but I just want to feel like there’s a sense of safety because when I don’t feel it my thinking is preoccupied by all of the negatives. Like what am I supposed to do if Russia bombs my country tomorrow for example, pray it away? Hope I’m not to irratating
Yeabsera
ParticipantHi seth, when i look at the world i think…When i am old like all of you(lol) what will be left of this world, there are so many weird creepy people with so much power that are corrupting the worlds governments and the governments them self are destroing each others countries, and i fear war in places i never thoght. Immoral acts commited by people at the expense of innocent children and billionairs who openly talk about f-ing us over with disease and ai advancments and then offering the soulotions?? It seems like no matter where you look somebodys is out to get you and harm you and it feels hopeless, what do we do, how do we know what to avoid, whats actually good for us, when i covid times i took the vaccine…i was fine but some werent and later i heared them say that it wasnt finalized etc…im not trying to spread propaganda just as an example, but what do we trust if there is none else besides him, it feels like no matter what you do your screwed…and that makes me feel “whats the point of life at all or the study when everything is so vile and disgustingly corrupt….The food, the phone, the clothes i feel like i cant escape everything thats supposedly harming me. How can one find peace in the creator if he cant trust that he is physically safe in the first place?
This text wasnt the most upbeat so i would like to wish all the friends a wonderful day, i hope for you all you can be connected !!!!!!!
Yeabsera
ParticipantSo, when it comes to corporeal life, we should strive for growth in our endevours such as relationships, buissnes, health etc
Should we be egoistical in the corporeal world tho? I get the sense that kabbaöah wants us to protect ourself outisde of the enviroment? To what extent, ofcourse physically and not allowing mental/emotinall abuse so on. But how strict should w be with people around us in terms of boundries, how precises should we plan how we want our life to look like in terms of what we toloreat and dont, peoples behaviours demeanor towrds us, should we be like ” my way or the high way” or because we study spirtuality..be more flexible and not cut people of easily? Ive been thinking alot about how i want my corporeal life to be, i dont want that to affect my spirtual growth though by being to strict on how i want everything to happen.
I hope this question is making sense
- This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
- AuthorReplies

