Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 20, 2026 at 11:03 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester? #520008
YelenaParticipantOn the one hand I want to have a coherent understanding of the structure of our true reality, of how we came to be in the situation we are in, yet at the same time I want to align myself more and more with the values consistent with the world we are trying to merge into. I want to experience how the group contributes to my growth and how I contribute to the spiritual growth of others.
September 20, 2026 at 10:50 pm EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #520007
YelenaParticipantContinued to expand, to feel more alive, connected to other parts of creation. I expect to learn the secret, the reality and the power of the 10
September 20, 2026 at 10:37 pm EDT in reply to: Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? #520006
YelenaParticipantWhat continues to inspire me are the changes I observe in myself in how I relate to the world, and how I feel myself in this world. I observe more patience, more equilibrium, more joy. My care for people is more genuine because it lacks frustration or impatience. Paradoxically enough, it partially comes from better self-care which I always lacked due to unrestricted “availability” to people.
September 13, 2026 at 8:59 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently? #518463
YelenaParticipantCompassion and deep listening without judgement open the doors to communication and emotional disarmament.
September 7, 2026 at 8:51 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? #517830
YelenaParticipantOthers… they were always precious to me. even though observing and experiencing the behaviours was very painful many times. I am looking forward to interact with people who chose the same path, to reflect, to serve as a mirror, to be mirrored, to be challenged with the goal of spiritual growth
August 30, 2026 at 9:30 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence? #513281
YelenaParticipantCentering our being on the journey to the World Above, paying attention to what’s transpired between me and the people around me. What kind of emotions surface, and in response to what. Being honest about my motivations. Being connected to the material and feeding the soul regularly
- AuthorReplies

