Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- August 25, 2026 at 10:45 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail? #512587
YelenaParticipantI think that the first step is courageous honesty in what emotions and thoughts arise in us when we are in the presence of the feelings, deeds and realities of others. To be clear when we compare (ego), envy (ego), judge (ego), desire (ego). It is important not to fall into despair at this point but maybe to be a good scientist – observing without self-judgement (still ego) but with clarity and curiosity to experiment with how it feels to be without these reactions, and what I can bring in place of them into this situation.
August 20, 2026 at 9:44 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting? #511703
YelenaParticipantI am open, eager for growing the spiritual connection and understanding. It would be wonderful to feel that I found my path to spiritual world here
August 20, 2026 at 9:37 am EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #511702
YelenaParticipantI hope to deepen my understanding of Kabbalah wisdom, I hope to feel more connected to the unseen spiritual world, I hope to be aware of its guidance in all aspects of life
YelenaParticipantHello all! I live in Boston, USA, long time ago from USSR.  Since early age I have been aware and experienced the unseen world. I looked at many traditions attempting to reach a coherent understanding and guidance into the spiritual world. I am here now .. and I hope to find its guidance and wisdom to be my soul’s journey
YelenaParticipantI continue learning about myself – how I talk to others and myself, how I respond in words and actions, what is behind these words and actions, where the authenticity lies. I continue learning the concepts and continue feeling them.
August 19, 2026 at 9:43 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #511655
YelenaParticipantA little step closer to reality
- AuthorReplies

