Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 1,081 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sofie
      Participant

dear KabU team – I have a question or more perhaps a thought.

I know you say Jesus was not a Kabbalist, and of course I accept that answer.
      But,
      I very much would appreciate if you could open up that answer.

When I read
      the Evangelists in New Testament – I often think – Jesus is/was a kabbalist – or
      he knew the teaching and made his “own version”, or something similar.

Thank you for your work and will to share!
      Ann-Sofie
      Finland

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Sofie,</p>
        This method is based solely on the teachings of the Rabash, Baal HaSulam, and the Ari. These Kabbalists and others make reference to the lineage of Kabbalists who came before them. Jesus is not mentioned and so we do not relate to Him in our teaching.

Joseph – KabU

mrc s
      Participant

should we feel and think we are lowly or stay positive have self esteem and happy?

Our direction should always only be one….towards greater connection between us.

This of course goes with the 30 minutes a day BHS writes about which is also necessary but it’s used more as a guide for if I was able to successfully aim myself towards greater bestowal than “yesterday”.

Michael
      Participant

i read somewhere that gay people weren’t allowed in the group or something like that.  i’d like to know if that’s true and why please.  thank you.

Hey Michael,

Not true. : )

Has nothing to do with spirituality. A group is used as a tool for each person to help others rise out of their egos. If that’s the main goal for all participants, the only goal – then nothing else is important. That’s all that is discussed and that’s all that’s valued. Anything else is part of this world and has no connection to spirituality.

Thanks!

Chris

mrc s
      Participant

Should we aspire for justice? If a person do bad do we must want that person to get bad too like an eye for an eye  or else?

Justice…this is a big topic.

You’re either looking at things from the lens of “this world” or you’re only striving for greater adhesion with the Creator, greater bestowal to Him.

If someone does something bad in this world then there are systems that deal with that and we are part of this world and tied to those systems so this is what we do. They exist in this world for a reason.

We aren’t the judge and we don’t cause “justice”. Always go back to none else besides Him. He’s the singular cause and what we see are consequences. To think there is some other cause and as a result we initiate a consequence, we are already disconnected from spirituality and not acting towards it anymore.

mrc s
      Participant

Is it better to intend Godly but full of error or be natural but true.

Hey mrc,

Interesting question.

We’ll always find reveal an extra layer of our ego each time we think we’ve done something for His sake, but this is just the path. This is how we continuously have work. These are infinite opportunities. One the one hand we are coming closer and on the other hand farther away. Both are true at the same time. One who’s greater than his friend, his evil inclination is greater. Meaning, one who has the ability to bestow more, also has a greater ego.

Maria
      Participant

Hi!

I got the invitation to take the free course and, as I’ve already became a member, I don’t know if I should continue with it or do something else, as I understand you teach a methodology from kindergarten on, right? So… if this course kindergarten 1, which is where I need to start? Do I have to watch all the videos of the “Preparation Materials” before getting to Week 1?

Thanks! 🙂

Hi Maria,

Yeah we’ve worked pretty hard over many years to try and put all of the necessary steps together for beginners to easily digest. That means we set it up for a person to take the necessary beginning steps without being able to jump ahead and start confusing themselves. You’ll “unlock” all the material once you’ve gone through the prerequisites! 🙂

But also, you can you jump around different content and different courses for different flavors of content.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 1,081 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.