Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 1,059 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Since I studied Kabbalah I got the urge to punch god, complain, and curse Him isn’t that wrong.?

Hey mrc,

If you’ve learned anything in your time here, you should have heard on a few occasions, “none else besides Him”.

As impossible or illogical and incorrect as it sounds and feels, we learn He’s the one that sends us those thoughts as well. You could also say that having such an attitude to Him is better than not having any attitude at all. Being in a state of indifference is worse than all of them – even though He would have sent us that state as well…

There’s a lot to get into, but these are the scrutinies of a person on the path. One needs to go through many states and receive impressions from them such that they can finally begin relating to the upper force correctly.

Best of luck!

mrc s
      Participant

Why I feel more pleasure reading Kabbalah books other than The Zohar.?

Everyone is different. Some feel drawn to different texts. Some people feel drawn to the Zohar, yet it’s important to emphasize again that the “reading” of Kabbalistic sources is not to be inspired by them, to feel good, to feel like I’m coming closer to spirituality – but rather a yearning to undergo spiritual changes – from becoming a receiver to becoming a bestower.

mrc s
        Participant

Or The Zohar is intense and for great people?

mrc s
      Participant

Is it impossible that a person studies Kabbalah and suffer more.?

The definition of suffering changes. You start redefining from bitter/sweet to truth/false.

Suffering becomes a measurement for bringing the Creator joy by wanting to be like Him, bestowing back to Him – can you do this or not? Did you receive such conditions that you’re unable to? If yes, this is suffering.

mrc s
      Participant

If I must consider myself more low than others, what if the person is not good and I consider myself more low, doesn’t that make me more evil/ungodly.?

This answer relates to someone who is judging themselves against their friends in a Kabbalistic group only as I answered below earlier.

There’s the saying you’ll hear over and over again – “One who judges one’s flaws, does it through their own”. The correction is only in how I relate to others. The ego will show you, and your logical mind will show you that there’s no place to nullify towards others and will give you all kinds of reasons and excuses here. You could say it is kind of this psychological work – at first – but you’ll see that you’re engaging only with the Creator when you carry out the Kabbalist’s advise such as the one you asked about.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

Young’s Literal Translation:
      And the path of the righteous is as a shining light, Going and brightening till the day is established, – Proverbs 4:18

There is no descent here only ascent..?

It’s hard to take a line out of a text and relate to only one sentence. If it’s relating to something spiritual, then it necessary relates to one thing and its opposite.

Thanks!

mrc s
      Participant

Do we also must think that we are inferiir than others outside the group or only the friends.?

Hey mrc,

It’s important to understand the aspect of “mutuality” when working to build a spiritual vessel between people. A “friend” is someone who aspires towards the same spiritual goal. These friends provide you the strength to make the inner actions you need to make for them and you provide them the inner strength for them to make these actions. This mutuality is part of “building” the Creator as it’s this mutual attitude that allows a person to think for the first time in the direction of “for the others”.

You will get nothing like this trying to relate to those “on the street” – just regular people outside of the group. Eventually, everyone will need to join in on building the right attitude towards others in order to reveal the Creator, but until they’re ready we are working with those who want the same spiritual goal.

Thanks!

mrc s
        Participant

Inferiir = inferior

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 1,059 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.