Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 1,092 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      humehr garivani
      Participant

how i use tree of life?

Should I create emotion in myself with the words that mean its fruits?

Hi Humehr,

Not sure I understand the question 100%, but the tree of life is the structure of reality. To “use” it, you’ll need to become an active, conscious participant in reality with the governing force of nature. This is done by acquiring its quality of bestowal and inclusion and altruism – without any thought of receiving for itself which happens to be our nature, completely opposite and self-centered.

Thanks,

Chris

Ben Vinar
      Participant

Can you explain the circumstances upon actually entering the tree of life. Like for real, astrally/spiritually.  Im there , ive been there for quite awhile but was trying to put a marker on it. If you can please. Is it entering into Yesod, Is it entering whats sometimes called the soul chakra above the head. This is very stressful especially with out a mentor, and I still dont know how I did it. Please and thank you.

Hey Ben,

I’d answer this exactly the way I answered Humehr above.

Ben Vinar
          Participant

so basically you’re not going to answer me.  lol. thats ok . If I wasnt clear , what I am saying is , Im on the tree of life. I am astral traveling through the sephirot.  I’m just confused on when It began, because Ive been having experiances since 2018.  But in June 2020 I got a visit from the light in yesod. the 4th dimension.  Ive heard entering yesod or malkuth is the beginning of the journey, but its just hearsay and I cant get a straight answer anywhere.  Could you reference a book or an author where I can get answers for these types of questions. I understand you guys more or less cater to beginners , but I personally pulled this off with out even trying .  Meaning ,It wasnt my intention, I was just trying to get closer to God. And now here I am with out a mentor or a soul in the world that understands what I’m going through.

Hey Ben,

If you finish the course, you’ll be invited to the Grad Environment where you will learn extensively Pticha or “Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah” where you will dive deep into this kind of material.

I suggest sticking around and let the environment influence you enough to feel what it is and where it is you need to aim internally and you’ll find all the answers there as long as you continue.

Best of luck!

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

I can not be comfortable with this space at all … I do not feel good about your teaching method … I need to communicate with my teacher and establish a cordial relationship with him. I do not intend to compare Bnei Baruch with any other organization, but in other organizations and chabad I could at least communicate privately with my professors. No one in your organization talks about reading Torah, and I have never seen Zohar commentary. Worst of all is the language barrier that has confused me. Now I do not know where I am.

Hey Asher,

It’s certainly not for everybody. If a person feels like this is something that speaks and makes them feel like this is what they’ve been looking for, then they’ll stay, but if there’s no such sensation then it’s just another stop on your path to finding what feels right for you.

Best of luck,

Chris

Asher.Vizzer
          Participant

Shalom.

Unfortunately, I did not understand much of most of the answers given by the officials and teachers on this page. I do not know how I should share my problems with the organization and its teaching method and get a clear answer !? Sorry most of your answers are not understandable dear teachers. The problem is that you do not answer the questions clearly and correctly. Now I do not know what I am doing !? Please save me from confusion

We have courses in Hebrew if that’s more suitable for you. Is that what you’re asking?

~marz
      Participant

Good Day Instructors,

I was reading a few articles today and noticed a reference to “Poem of Unification” but cannot seem to find this source.

There is reference to it at least in Shamati 7, Baal HaSulam Letter 645, 52, Rav’s blog, Intro to the Book of Zohar and Introduction to the Book Panim Meirot uMasbirot.  Does this piece I search for have another name?  Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Hey Marz,

As far as I can see and recall, this is only a reference in some of Rabash’s and Baal HaSulam’s writings like you said. It may have another name, but I’m not aware of it. It’s not a source we have in our library. Sorry!

Chris

~marz
          Participant

Thank you for your time responding. I suppose it shall remain another mystery for now!  =)

respectfully!

~marz
          Participant

Thank you for your time responding. I suppose it shall remain another mystery for now! 🤣

respectfully!

humehr garivani
      Participant

do you confirm madonna as a kabbalist?

Hi Humehr,

There are other methods that use the source texts of the wisdom of Kabbalah but it’s according to their own interpretation as opposed to KabU which follows the method of Baal HaSulam, passed down to his student and son Rabash who is our teacher’s teacher who has now passed this method down to his students.

The lineage here is important since the method has been passed from teacher to student for millennia. The authentic method interprets the Kabbaliststic texts as instruction for correcting the shattered pieces of the soul which currently relate to one another with an egoistic force. The wisdom of Kabbalah is a method to correct this state and return the soul to one whole by correcting the force of connection between them to the quality of love and bestowal.

Thanks!

Chris

Asher.Vizzer
          Participant

These two organizations have had problems with each other since the creation of Adam Kadmon until today, and each of them only recognizes its own methods and teachings and is right! For example, this dispute over red strings or Kabbalah water is never going to be settled between the two organizations! And of course, there are many other cases that do not fit in this space …

Hey Asher,

A person studies where their heart is. If it doesn’t speak to the heart then they can’t use the method. This method is about building importance for life that exists on a different level, a higher reality. Our given nature does not find that reality attractive. Either we start working at how to reach that level or we continue on the level of existence of the ego, without trying to acquire a higher level of nature that’s ruled by the quality of bestowal – the driving force behind the development of all of nature and especially humanity as a whole – or we continue the natural path of being led by the carrot or the stick, whichever way the ego dictates. If we’re content and happy on this level, then there’s certainly nothing that would draw a person away from that.

Thanks,

Chris

Donald
      Participant

Hello all,

Im just sitting here contemplating my experiences in my life up to this point and wondering how they fit into Kabbalah. So far what I have learned about the wisdom of Kabbalah has been fascinating, compelling, thought provoking. However, I have come to some of these realizations through other means that also have not relied on my five senses. Is there some overlap between methods of all spiritual practices? This is what I have always found with religion. Its different ideologies trying to explain the same story. My practices with deep meditation, psychedelic substances, sensory deprivation have all seemingly granted me access to some form of other dimension that is separate from the senses and physical world. I am just curious how the wisdom of Kabbalah would interpret these experiences.

Hi Donals,

Any other method would have just explored more aspects of your egoistic reality which will inevitably end with the same kind of unfulfillment since we were created to discover and be fulfilled by spiritual pleasures and not egoistic ones. Undoubtedly those experiences in other methods would have been necessary to prepare you to march on the path that brings you closer to the quality of bestowal. Sometimes those paths become attractive again and you find there’s still more there to explore. In this case, a person is taken off the path and sent to wander around a bit more, but ultimately, everyone has a point in the heart that must be realized.

Thanks!

Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 1,092 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.