Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 1,061 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

Is praying more easy than doing good? Like if praying for others can be more often than doing good?

“Doing good”, meaning an action, in spirituality is called “intention”. If your intention is to do good, this means you’re asking for the quality of bestowal, the strength to bestow and with this strength given from above you can “do good”.

mrc s
      Participant

What is the advantage of praying to others more/other than for myself?

The advantage is that by this we awaken the light that wants to bind us and connect us together, making us similar to the Creator and revealing Him between us. If we were to ask only for ourselves we become separated from Him and cut ourselves off from the program of nature and start moving in the opposite direction again.

mrc s
      Participant

If I want other’s to feel a specific kind of pleasure like having more money what advantage that have for me, the other might not share his money? for that matter all specific pleasures, thx

You don’t get to choose what others feel. The Creator is in charge of what desires they have, you simply want to “tip the scales” in favor of our mutual plea for Him to hear our request to be connected.

mrc s
      Participant

Does a person likes if I pray for them, what if I don’t know their true desire and what if their real desire is what I don’t want, thx

You imagine what their desire is since it’s similar to yours–to reach the goal and purpose of creation. This is what you want and what they want, we are the same soul.

mrc s
      Participant

If we pray not only for ourselves but for many what advantages that have for ourselves?

That we are included in others and therefore we are “accounted” for, but the intention for what we want out of the request is for others.

mrc s
      Participant

What is prayer for if G-d already know what our needs and give us what according to His understanding?

Hi mrc,

Prayer is our reaction to what we receive from His providence. Lack of satisfaction is always an indication of a need for correction. This is actually a gift He gives us for us to locate what needs to be corrected and ask for that correction. When we feel what is uncorrected, meaning a lack, along with the fulfillment of that lack, we then acquire an expanded/broadened perception. This is the path of our development which gradually opens up a new world before us.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 1,061 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.