Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Liza
      Participant

Hello Teachers!

Regarding Certainty and Truth.

How do they manifest in us?

How to be certain about my faith all the time when I’m in this environment and outside of it? I find myself coming back for the truth, or something that lifts me up when I participate in the lessons and listen to the teachings as if it charges my life with Life.  Does this make sense?

✨Thank you

Certainty is attainment. We don’t have that yet.

Faith, if you mean belief, is not required. Diligence in engaging in the path all the time, is required.

Generally, to do it though, you do need to be connected to a ten. Otherwise, you just aren’t connected to the vessels in you by which you would be able to remain in these thoughts and actions.

Liza
          Participant

Thank you Gianni✨

Paul
      Participant

In” this world”, below Assiya, have we already  formed a screen above our desires? Otherwise, all of our actions would be in vain, even though we have the right intention?

Hi Paul,

No, we get naturally the “screen” in our regular 5 senses. The retina in the eye, and so on. Those senses are also desires, even though we take them as “real” whereas we think desires are fluff, airy, and psychological. I have another desire that doesn’t have a screen over it naturally, and that’s why it seems airy and unimportant. If I had a screen on it, I’d perceive in that desire a spiritual world. I don’t get that from nature. I get that from serious efforts in the method of Kabbalah.

But our actions aren’t in vain, because of the fact that all my actions – which are supposed to yield pleasure – leave me with a great deficit on the scale, where on one side I have pain and on the other side pleasure: eventually I do the correct accounting and see that I pay an extraordinarily “unfair” price for the acquisition of these pleasures. With this deficiency, I go towards spirituality, whereas before, I did not have a deficiency for that. Until once is convinced that he must reach it, he doesn’t take it seriously.

Pedrini
      Participant

Dear friends.

I am reaching out to you because I’d like to about how can I enter a “casual” TEN in order to watch the daily lesson with Rav Laitman Live?
      As I consider to be best to watch it together with some friends, rather than alone at home.
      I look forward to hearing from you friends!

Kind regards,

Pedrini.

I think the strongest would be to decide with your ten to watch the lesson together one day a week, to start. And if it works, think about two days. And you can listen to every other lesson recorded.

Shane
      Participant

What should I want for my friends in my ten?

Hello Shane, good to see you. In reply to your question I would say that I don’t want to be worrying about my advancement, but I want the Friends to benefit from my work.

Together.

Liza
      Participant

Hello dear friends and KabU instructors, regarding prayer. We pray to the Creator, we talk to the Creator, we ask the Creator, we thank the Creator… and so on. Rav said there is no Creator and we are to make him. So, what am I doing? Praying to no Creator? Where do these thoughts and words go if there’s no Creator yet?
      Thank you

Liza

Hello Liza.  Jim –  I figure it’s like radio. For us, radio waves don’t exist. That is, until we make a radio receiver that can detect them. When we activate our radio we can no longer deny the existence of radio waves.

Liza
          Participant

Thank you Jim 📻

Hi Liza. David Monolo offers this reply to your question about prayer:

There is no light without a Kli. In other words, there is no light or Creator in our perception because we lack the vessel. The vessel is built in the proper connection between us.

Our prayers are the expression of our spiritual desire for this connection. They evoke the upper light that builds the connection between us, and the Creator is felt in our force of connection. The greater the connection the greater the feeling and revelation of Him. We are building the Creator.

Liza
          Participant

Thank you again Jim✨Thank you David Monolo✨
          Let’s do it! Together

Paul
      Participant

Can I use imagination to depict the next higher level? Or  would that be mere fantasizing? In other words, can these abstract forms be clothed in matter and become useful?

Depicting the next higher degree in our imagination is one of our tools in this work. It helps pull us out of our current state, and it helps focus our intention. However, upon attaining the next higher degree we find it is not as we imagined.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.